Lady

29 Faces - September 2013
Face 20
watercolor


29 faces

Comments

  1. Hi Susan. Very nice work. She seems quite content. By the way, thx for stopping by my blog. The drawing you saw of the ladies from Ari's blog are not my drawings, I only "colored" them in with watercolor. I mentioned in my post that I only did the coloring and that Ari had a new book out called Advanced Coloring Book and had given me permission to post my colorings on my blog. :) It was fun coloring the ladies.
    gloria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, after I sent the message off, I went back and read more slowly and realized that it is a coloring book. Must check this out, it looks like a lot of fun. So, nice coloring!

      Delete
  2. She's a beauty! she has a lovely look to her, half smiling, half thoughtful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment