Charms





            Macro Monday
            I Heart Macro
           

Comments

  1. This reminds me of a charm bracelet I inherited from my grandmother. Each of the charms was a disc with the name and birthdate of a grandchild...

    Beautiful photo of a lovely subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOvely macro and thank you for visiting us at pret-a-vivre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and appropriate subject for Valentine's week. Several of my friends have wonderful charm bracelets. I love looking at them and getting the story behind each charm. Your bracelet is so classy and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that pop of blue in all that gold. Blue is a fave of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The turquoise stone is so beautiful ~ goes very well with the golden charm ...ans the little shoe, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment